Wednesday 6 May 2015

My Creative Scrapbook: May Reveal Day 2~


It's that time again!
What is My Creative Scrapbook you may ask? My Creative Scrapbook is a kit club that caters to lots of different styles! Each and every month MCS compiles 4 kits for you to choose from. The Main Kit, Creative Kit, Mini Album Kit and the Limited Edition Kit.
To get additional information just click HERE.
For any of my Canadian peeps that might be wondering, shipping is only about $12.


So here we go...here are 3 of the 4 projects that I created using the May Main Kit. My fourth project will be revealed mid month along with the May Sketch Challenge with My Creative Scrapbook.


The May Main Kit is compiled of patterned papers and embellishments from Maggie Holmes Confetti collection by Crate Paper. I adore the collections sweet colours and pops of glittered gold.
The vellum and acetate embellishments are just gorgeous.



My second layout features my favourite shape....circles!
A great way to use up smaller scraps of patterned papers or if you have a collection that may have a lot of bold patterns.


See those tiny little gold dots? I used the dots from some of the question marks, and exclamation points from the letter stickers included in the Main Kit. There are always way more of them than you would actually need. They make great little golden accents.



Thanks so much for stopping by to check out this months My Creative Scrapbook Reveal!

My Creative Scrapbook is now currently accepting new members!
Subscription information can be found here:

We would love it if you would follow us on Facebook:

We are now on Instagram!
@MyCreativeScrapbookOfficial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!