Monday 11 May 2015

DIY Flowers with May Arts Ribbon~



Today May Arts Ribbon and the Ribbonistas are launching our latest challenge. So to start it all off, we have a little inspiration for you.
SO, here are my DIY Flowers made with May Arts Ribbon.


I thought I would work with 2 of our ribbons that perhaps you may not have thought of to work with.
I started with the 1.5" Gold Sequins Heart. I cut the hearts apart, and used a total of 12 for my flower.
I used a 1.75" cardstock circle as a base.

A little hint...I used baby powder to de-stick the backs of the hearts after creating the flower, so that it wouldn't stick to everything.
The finishing touch was the large white button with the White and Gold Bakers Twine bow.


My second flower was created using the 1.5" Gold Star Banner ribbon. Again I cut the stars apart, and used 11 of them in total.


Again as a finishing touch, I added a large white button and the Gold and White Bakers Twine.


Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my DIY Flower creations using May Arts Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!