Tuesday 7 April 2015

My Creative Scrapbook April Reveal~

Some of you may remember that a couple of months ago I was the Guest Designer for My Creative Scrapbook. They are a monthly kit club. They put together kits of fabulous new products with a little bit of everything for you to create from.

Well, this month I was asked to become one of their talented Design Team!
I am so excited to create along side them every month!


I don't know about you, but I LOVE to travel to crops with all of my crafty friends.
But one of the biggest tasks is to pack....what to pack!?!
I love to bring kits. They have EVERYTHING in one bag, I just throw in the photos I would like to use.

This is a photo of the April Main Kit, that I created from.


This kit includes patterned papers, and embellishments from the American Crafts, Rise & Shine Collection.
For all of my Canadian followers, shipping is only $12 for us. A pretty good deal! Check out the subscription details HERE.
Here are a couple of my projects that I created using this fun and bright collection.



This collection was perfect for such a sweet photo.
I added a little bit of May Arts burlap string and some buttons of course.



I created a border of sorts at the top and bottom using handwriting and stickers.


The second layout I used a black and white photo of dear friends, that way I could play up the layout with some of the bolder, brighter patterns.


I added a few buttons to this layout as well.



Thank you so much for stopping by to see my April Main Kit Reveal for My Creative Scrapbook! Stay tuned for more projects from this kit!

My Creative Scrapbook is currently accepting new members!
Subscription information can be found here: http://www.mycreativescrapbook.com/kits.htm

We would love it if you would follow us on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LOS Tracy! And a big congrats on the DT post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!