Thursday 2 April 2015

Kaisercraft Design Team 2015 Entry~

Today I am sharing 3 projects that I have recently created using products from the always fabulous Kaisercraft! This is a post showcasing my creative style, with hopes of joining Kaisercraft's so very talented Design Team for 2015/2016.

So let's get started!
First is a layout that I created last month for May Arts Ribbon, as a hop along with Epiphany Crafts. I used the bright and beautiful Shine Bright Collection.


I adore this bright and brilliant collection, it is just so eye catching!




My second project is a card that would be great for a masculine birthday or even graduation.
It showcases both the Close Up and Mister Fox Collections.


I would classify my style as Clean & Classic. I love to mix and match patterns, elements and textures.



My third project is an altered balsa wood canvas.
This pretty and sweet wooden canvas features the All That Glitters Collection.


Project Recipe:

  • All That Glitters Collection
  • 8x10 Balsa Wood Canvas
  • Wood Veneer Frame
  • DecoArt Dazzlin Metallics Gold and Multi Surface Satin Ivory paints
  • Gold Liquid Pearls
  • May Arts Ribbon: Teal 1.5" Silk Ribbon and Pink Burlap String
  • Cardstock
  • Glitter paper
  • Gold Sequins and Mint Pearl stickers


The 1.5" silk  ribbon ties so nicely for altered projects.





Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my Kaisercraft Design Team Entry! I love to create and I love to share!

1 comment:

  1. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS projects Tracy!!!
    LOVE how you have CREATED with and showcased the Kaisercraft products ... I confess they're a great Aussie brand that I'm addicted to => wishing you LOTS OF LUCK in joining their Design Team :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!