Monday 13 April 2015

I Am~

Today I am sharing the OTHER layout I created while I was at the Gadget Girls Spring Mega Crop at the end of March. Yes, you read that right....I created a whopping 2 layouts the entire weekend.
But let me tell you....I had a great time with my crafty friends!

I'm just going to say it...I love this layout. It features a photo of Margaret on Brackley Beach, PEI...just at sunset at the end of a great day. Dreaming of warmer weather and clearer skies!


I have said it before and I will say it again....I love the I Am collection from Simple Stories. It's oh so pretty patterns and gorgeous hints of gold.


"I am seeing the beauty in the everyday"


I love all of the little accents from the collection.



The little chipboard frames can add so much interest, just being layered on each other.


Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my I Am creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!