Thursday 9 April 2015

Craft Lightning: Teacher Appreciation~

So happy to be back in action with the Craft Lightning Blogger Team!
What is Craft Lightning you might ask? Well from time to time, a group of talented crafty bloggers get together and share ideas for projects that should take 15 minutes or less to create....minus drying time if that applies.
We know that many people out there have a hard time fitting family craft projects into their busy schedules. So 15 minutes is very doable!

Our theme this time around is Teacher Appreciation. It's that time of year already where things are starting to wrap up. Whether it be piano lessons, school sports and of course the end of the school year is fast approaching. So we are sharing quick and easy project ideas for all of those special teachers out there.


A big Thank You to The Country Chic Cottage and 30 Minute Crafts for having me back with Craft Lightning!
My project is TEA themed. Myself, I am not a coffee drinker. So I created a project for all of those tea drinking teachers out there.

It's easy, I found a nice little vintage tea cup and saucer. Fill it with some tea favourites. Then I added a cute little tag using some fabulous May Arts Ribbon. The tag itself took no time. I simply used some scraps and pieces from my papercrafting stash, some letter stickers and words, and a little handwriting.


Have fun with your saying and lettering to make yours personal to your teacher.


Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my Craft Lightning, Teacher Appreciation gift idea!
For more crafty inspiration, Find and Follow me on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is perfect not only for teachers but as a hostess gift just change the tag .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!