Sunday 1 February 2015

Sneak Peek with My Creative Scrapbook~


I am so very excited to be a Guest Designer this month at My Creative Scrapbook!

My Creative Scrapbook is all about discovering the creative potential within yourself with a bit of guidance from us. With a subscription to any of our monthly kits, you will receive the newest product lines and an exclusive sketch design. And by visiting our online community and galleries, you will discover plenty of ideas and inspiration, not only from our talented and creative design team, but from other scrappers just like you! We invite you to join our kit club and experience the wonderful possibilities that our coordinated kits offer. With plenty of innovative materials and ideas to jump start your imagination, preserving your memories will be effortless and enjoyable.


As a Guest Designer I got to work with the Creative Kit. Above are all of the Sneak Peeks from the designers, mine included! Here are a couple of mine a little closer up.



Here are some Sneak Peeks of February's Album Kit


February's Limited Edition Kit


February's Main Kit


February 5th, is Reveal Day. So be sure to check back to see all of what I created with the Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.
Be sure to pop by the My Creative Scrapbook Blog for more information about these beautiful monthly kits.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!