Saturday 28 February 2015

Sketchabilities Reveal #134~


It's time for another Sketchabilities Design Team Reveal! This is the last reveal for this term, and I have loved every minute of all of the terms that I have spent with Sketchabilities!

I decided to create a layout using a photo of one of my favourite little men!!
To accent is boyish sweetness perfectly, I decided to work with the Staples III collection from JilliBean Soup. It's muted tones and geometric patterns are perfect for this little guy!




Each and every sketch created by Karan has just so much detail that can be interpreted in so many ways with a little bit of creativity.


To match some of the other kraft coloured details I added lots of natural burlap string by May Arts Ribbon.
The kraft tags, note cards and the wide kraft washi tape are all also by JilliBean Soup.


Buttons are always great embellishment accents for little boys!


Thanks you so much for stopping by to check out my Sketchabilities Reveal!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!