Saturday 14 February 2015

Sketchabilities Reveal #133~


It's Reveal Day at Sketchabilities! This is the second last reveal for this term, and I have loved every single one!
For this sketch I decided to go a little vintage, and do a heritage layout using a photo of my grandmother. These patterned papers were just perfect for my photo. They are from the Art of Life Collection, by Kaisercraft. I picked them up the last time I was into The Cutting Garden.




Another fabulous sketch brought to you by Karan Gerber. I did choose to use a single photo instead of two smaller for my interpretation.


I spy some fabulous May Arts Ribbon, including knotted cream tulle, the lace and pearl ribbon, and the natural burlap string.




Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my Sketchabilities reveal! Be sure to stop by the Sketchabilities blog to check out all of the beautiful creations by the other designers!

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!