Monday 23 February 2015

A Little More Christmas~

Today's post is just a closer look at a recent class that I taught.
Almost every year you have that one special photo that you would like to showcase in it's own layout. Then you have ALL of those other holiday photos from parties, Christmas morning, or your holiday supper with family. Those can be scrapbooked into multi photo layouts.
This is my layout to showcase that one special photo.


I created my layout using the Merry & Bright Collection from Pink Paislee.


It also features some vibrant red knotted edge satin ribbon from May Arts, and the burlap string that is tied at the tops of the tags.




Thanks so much for stopping by to check out this closer look at my Christmas layout!

1 comment:

  1. Love the black you've used on this LO Tracy! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!