Tuesday 2 December 2014

Shine~

This is a beautiful layout I created of a beautiful young woman, that we are so very proud of.
President of the student council, dancer, pianist, new driver and an all around good person!
I had a vision for this layout from the start, perfect pretty patterns and gold embellishments. These embellishments included 3 inch gold foil letters that matched the collection.
I had the layout almost complete with the exception of adding the gold foil monogram Z....then it happened....a crafting meltdown. Well not quite, but the friends around me cropping can attest...I had a moment when I found out that these beautiful gold letters did not include the letter Z.
What?
It bothered me, even after completing the layout in a different way than planned. So I did write the company, inquiring about the lack of Z's. Turns out, it was a flaw in their first round of printing, they missed the Z's in the editing process. All batches after that do have the Z's. They were kind enough to send me a package of the same letters complete with Z's.
Thank you Pebbles Inc.

So, on with the show!
Here is my layout, without the Z.


I created this layout using patterned papers and embellishments from the HomeMade collection from Pebbles Inc.


I spy some super cute glitter star embellishments, mini white shipping tags and baker's twine from the Curtsey Boutique.



Thanks so much for listening to my crafty story and checking out my scrappy creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!