Wednesday 12 November 2014

You ARE Awesome~

This is a layout that I created at a recent crop with The Cutting Garden.
The photos were taken while on a geocaching trip this summer in PEI, one of our favourite past times. If you look very closely...Margaret's t-shirt says "I am awesome".
So the title of the layout came very easily.
I am so lucky to have 2 girls that love to have their picture taken at any given time!
Making it so fun for me to create layouts to share!


I created this layout using the Market Street collection from My Mind's Eye, which happens to be one of my favourites! I used the patterned papers and the coordinating embellishments.


I added some white rosettes, and pearlescent beads which I painted gold to accent my YOU banner at the top of the layout. Both from May Arts Ribbon.



Thank you for stopping by to take a peek at my You Are Awesome layout!

1 comment:

  1. Your LO is so sweet! I love how you did the photos in a row in the different sizes. So eyecatching. Thanks for sharing your lovely work. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!