Tuesday 14 October 2014

Sketchabilities Reveal #125~


It's time to reveal the sketch itself and what I have created being inspired by it. Then it's time for you to take the challenge and have some fun too!

Here is my bright and fun layout I created based on Sketch #125.




As always I adore the detail in Karan's sketches. I had fun incorporating all of the layers and textures.
I used the Nine & Co. collection from Teresa Collins for my layout. I love all of those hints of gold!


I created  part of my border using some oh so pretty orange chevron ribbon from May Arts. Love how it turned out!



Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my Sketchabilities #125 reveal! I hope you take the challenge as well and play along!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it will be awesome to be in this team together! I am sure you will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!