Friday 17 October 2014

Life Emporium Class~

I am so excited to be able to attend yet another crop with My Stamping Studio in Windsor, NS later this month. When I found out late that I was able to attend, Kelly and I sat down and figured out what I could do for a class.

Today's post is dedicated to just that. This is a closer look at the class that I will be teaching at My Stamping Studio's fall crop.


I chose to work with the Life Emporium collection from Teresa Collins Designs. It is no secret that she is one of my favourite designers, and this collection does not disappoint. 


I spy some oh so pretty adhesive backed May Arts Ribbon!



I hope to see some of you at the crop later this month. To sign up for this class you can contact Kelly at My Stamping Studio. Even if you are not attending the crop, you can most definitely still attend the class.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!