Thursday 4 September 2014

Together We Are Family~

Today I am sharing a layout that I created for an upcoming class that I am teaching at The Cutting Garden, in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
I have been drawn to these chalk style patterns for a while now, but haven't worked with them too often....until now!


I chose to work with the Chalk Studio II Collection, from My Mind's Eye. I love the hints of coral and minty teal green, so very pretty!


I chose to pick up the minty teal green using the buttons and the ribbon.


If you are in the area and are interested in joining us for this class, here is all the information you should need.

September 17th Class Sample
Afternoon Class: 2:30-4:30pm
Evening Class: 6:30-8:30pm
Cost $20

***To sign up for the class please contact Kim @ The Cutting Garden 
Inked in black
Corner Rounder needed
Cropped 4x6 photo used



I played a little with the fabulous White Pearl Paper Effects from DecoArt, to bring out the pattern on the paper that was already there.


Thanks for stopping by to check out the sample for my next class at The Cutting Garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!