Wednesday 6 August 2014

Summer Lovin' Part Two~


Today I'm sharing part 2 of my July kit reveal for Down a Dirt Road Scrapbooking.
The July kit is made up of patterned paper and coordinating stickers from the Summer Lovin' collection by Carta Bella.

As I mentioned in my first reveal post, because the patterned paper had such a retro feel, I decided to use all vintage photos. By vintage, I mean from my childhood!
But this first layout in today's post is truly vintage. The photo is of my grandmother when she was young.


I added a few Curtsey Boutique accents. A hand dyed paper doily, the white polka dot embossed envelope and the red tag with bakers twine bow.


I loved these coordinating accent stickers, so I created a cute little banner using them.


My second layout features photos of my brother and I enjoying a warm summer's day in our turtle pool.



The red tag, white library card and baker's twine are from the Curtsey Boutique.


Thanks so much for stopping by to check out part 2 of July's Down a Dirt Road Scrapbooking reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!