Monday 30 June 2014

Sketchabilities Reveal #118~


It's reveal day at Sketchabilities!
I love to work with these fabulous sketches, and I look forward to seeing what all of the other talented designers come up with each and every reveal!

Here is my interpretation of Sketch #118.
I used the Urban Market collection from Teresa Collins. It's glitzy sparkles and bold blues are just so very pretty! Perfect for Zoe and Tyler's semi formal photos.




The stunning grey fabric flower is from The Curtsey Boutique. The pretty, delicate doily came with my fabulous bowl of chicken corn chowder while having lunch with my mother.


The chipboard lattice is from Creative Embellishments and was already the perfect colour for my layout, so I didn't have to do anything to is but incorporate it as a fabulous layer of texture.



Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my Sketch #118 reveal for Sketchabilities! I hope you take the challenge too!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty page!! Love all the pretty paper you used and awesome layering.
    Karen Y.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!