Monday 2 June 2014

I Scream, You Scream~

I have 2 layouts to share today, that I created while cropping with friends a couple of weekends back. The first layout I created using the Maggie Holmes Collection by Crate Paper.
I thought they were a good match of pretty papers with our pretty girls.


The coordinating embellishments are just so easy to incorporate as well.
The buttons are from Buttons Galore & More.


I adore these coordinating bow stickers too.


I Scream, You Scream, We ALL Scream For Ice Cream!
A favourite childhood snack stop for me in Merrickville, Ontario. I had to share the love with Sean and the girls.


I used fun and different patterns to create my ice cream cone.


I used patterned papers and coordinating embellishments from the Now & Then collection by My Mind's Eye.



Thanks for stopping by to check out my layouts! Find and Follow me on Pinterest and Instagram, to keep up with all my crafty goings on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!