Friday 2 May 2014

Recipe Mini Book~


I have created this Recipe Mini Book as a gift to Second Wind Community Band.
I have been a member of this group for 3 years, and since then I have been baking them sweet yummy treats every week.
I love to bake, but we couldn't possibly eat everything that I bake. So I share!
Second Wind has become such a fan of my baked creations, that I decided to create this mini book to share all of the recipes that they have sampled over the years.


I based the size of the mini book on the size of the recipe cards. I added a strip of chipboard covered with patterned paper to each recipe card/page.
I used the Homemade with Love Collection from Cart Bella.


I found the adorable mini forks (and spoons by the way) at the Dollarama.


Thanks for stopping by to check out my Recipe Mini Book! I hope next time you need a great gift, it will be a homemade one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!