Friday 16 May 2014

Project Life First~

I have yet to do much in the form of Project Life style layouts. 
So today I am sharing my first PL layout.
I do not have a project life album or page sleeves, so I created this layout in the style but as a single layout.


I created my layout using patterned papers and embellishments from the "Hello My Name Is" collection by Teresa Collins.





I did really enjoy creating this layout and all the little details that came with that. You never know, you may see more Project Life style layouts from this Scrappy Chick!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. YOU have been nominated for the Liebster Award!
    Check it out! Hope you can join in :D

    http://stscrapbooker.blogspot.ca/2014/05/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!