Friday 9 May 2014

Max Collection: Part 2~


Today is part 2 of my May reveal for Down a Dirt Road Scrapbooking.
This month's kit features patterned papers and coordinating stickers from the Max Collection by Bella Blvd. It's a bright, fun and VERY boyish collection.

My first layout features some bright and fun photos perfect for the vibrant patterns. Tuba Guy photo booth photos.


The coordinating stickers worked out great! Not JUST for little boys!


The coordinating letter stickers made for a super fun title as well. The mini green letter stickers are ones from my own stash that are by JilliBean Soup.


For my second layout I used only one pattern (which is unusual for me), and that was the camo paper.
A perfect match for some of our geocaching photos.


I then chose only stickers that would play up that colour palette, and not all those other bright ones. The orange letter stickers, border strips and buttons, just gave it that punch of colour.


 LOVING the stars cut from birch bark that Alicia from Down a Dirt Road Scrapbooking sent. Last time they were hearts and I used every one that she sent. I just love the texture and earthiness that it adds.
In the photo below you can see that I added rings of dots using my chalk marker and a punched out circle of cardstock as a guide. Just to add a little interest to the plain black cardstock.


Thank you for stopping by to check out Part 2 of my May reveal for Down a Dirt Road Scrapbooking. Check more fun on their forum for more tips and challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!