Wednesday 2 April 2014

Under the Willow Tree~

Back again today sharing 2 more layout creations from the Spring Fling Crop weekend with The Cutting Garden.
This layout was tied for first as my favourite creation of the weekend. This layout features a sweet photo of the girls under a stunningly large and lush weeping willow tree on my aunt & uncles farm in Smiths Falls, Ontario. I have so many great memories of this tree from my childhood. But I am so sad to say that it has since been cut down.


I used patterned papers and embellishments from the Now & Then collection from My Mind's Eye.


This collection has such sweet coordinating embellishments.


I used a few different letter stickers to create the title.


The second layout share is a simple one that I created for my brother's vacation album that I continue to create.
Thank you to my friend Faye for hooking me up with the fabulous music patterned papers!


Thank you so very much for stopping by. Stay tuned for more crop creations.
Find and Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!