Friday 11 April 2014

Sweet & Simple Spool Ornament~

Today I am sharing another sweet and easy craft project using May Arts Ribbon.
This little Spool Ornament can be such a nice addition to a gift for a loved one. I have one hanging in my dining room, just adding a little pretty to every space.


I was so very happy to be chosen to take part in the May Arts Retro Ribbon Challenge.
I have been having so much fun playing with all of the beautiful ribbon below.


I painted the thread spool using Deco Arts Multi Surface white paint. Then I added the ribbon.


I cut out a heart from some Teresa Collins patterned paper, from the You Are My Happy collection.
Then I added lots of glitter accents.



Thank you so much for stopping by!
I hope you get crafty with some May Arts Ribbon very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!