Monday 7 April 2014

Spring Fling Duo~

Today I have a couple more layouts to share that I recently created at the Spring Fling crop hosted by The Cutting Garden.


This snuggly layout was created using patterned papers and embellishments from the DIY Shop Collection from Crate Paper.


I picked up these fabulous real wood veneer letter stickers at The Cutting Garden.


The buttons are of course from Buttons Galore & More.


The second layout that I am sharing is created using patterned paper from the Chalk Studio collection from My Mind's Eye, Thank You Renee for hooking me up!


I used 2 different styles of Thickers letter stickers for my title.


The flowers are by Prima, the buttons from Buttons Galore & More and the enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!