Tuesday 15 April 2014

Sketchabilities #113 Reveal~

I am so very excited once again that today is reveal day at Sketchabilities!
I love to head on over to the Sketchabilities blog and check out what all the other talented designers have come up with using the fabulous sketch.


Here is the layout that I created based on Karan's sketch.




I created my layout using patterned papers and chipboard embellishment stickers from My Mind's Eye, the Now & Then collection.


I used a couple of photos from a fun and fabulous day spent at Captain Cob's.
What better way to spend a crisp fall afternoon with great friends.
I picked up the red doily at Michaels a while back, waiting for the perfect layout to use it on.


I added buttons for a little pop of red, from Buttons Galore & More.


Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my Sketchabilities reveal this time around!
I'd love to see you take the challenge and link up to our challenge for Sketch #113.

2 comments:

  1. Tracy what an awesome mix of elements on this sweet layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout! Children charming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!