Thursday 24 April 2014

Ribbon Award Brooch~

Today I am sharing a cute little project that you can create in preparation for this Mother's Day.
This sweet brooch would be perfect for a Mother's Day brunch, to wear at church or just your family get together.
Who wouldn't want something to make their Mom feel special and loved on not only Mother's Day, but every day!


I used some of the Retro May Arts Ribbon that I was sent to pretty up this brooch.


I used patterned papers from Bella Blvd.


I also used sequins from Teresa Collins to embellish. My Mind's Eye letter stickers, and layers created using EK Success punches.


Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope you do a little something crafty for your Mom this Mother's Day!

For more crafty inspiration, Find and Follow me on Pinterest:

1 comment:

  1. I’m inspired with the surpassing and preachy listing that you furnish in such little timing. Fashion Buzzer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!