Wednesday 16 April 2014

Bella Blvd Reveal #1~


Today I am revealing projects that I have created using my April kit from Down a Dirt Road Scrapbooking. The designers took the month of March off, while Alicia of Down a Dirt Road Scrapbooking put the finishing touches on her brand new store!


The April kit is made up of patterned papers and stickers from Bella Blvd's, Molly collection.
A fun and bright collection of patterns, great for photos of birthday sleepovers or a girl's night out!


The photo is from the Gadget Girls photo booth from the Fall Mega Crop 2013! Already booked and looking forward to the Mega Crop 2014!


The next layout features a photo that I adore. Margaret is such a photo ham at times. This photo was taken while out caching in PEI one sunny afternoon, this was one of the caches that we found.....weird! lol


The title features the funky coordinating letter stickers.



My second layout is created using photos from a New Years Day polar dip, 2013.
When I have a series of photos I like to mat them as one, to create the look of a photo strip.




Thanks so much for stopping by to see the first of my April kit reveal! Stay tuned for more scrappy reveals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!