Tuesday 1 April 2014

Beautiful Ladies~

Today I start to reveal the creations from a fabulous crop weekend with The Cutting Garden.
It was such a great weekend filled with laughter, friendship and a ton of creativity all around me.
I ended up finishing 8 layouts through the weekend between constant chatting, a couple of classes and snack breaks.
This is one of my favourite layouts.


These Beautiful Ladies are my cousins from Ontario during a wedding last summer.


I was asked over and over again where I picked up these mini doilies...well, I did get them at The Cutting Garden. But it was about 4 or 5 years ago. I just FINALLY found a layout that they would be perfect on.


The patterned papers are from the Sew Lovely collection from Carta Bella.
They are aptly named, they are just so lovely.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Stay tuned for more of my crop creations!
Find and Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!