Wednesday 9 April 2014

A Trio of Creations~

Today I share a trio of layouts that I created at the Spring Fling crop hosted by The Cutting Garden.
This is the last of my crop reveals.

The first layout is created using quite the mixture of pattern collections due to the very specific colours in the photos. You have the bold red of the roses, then my beautiful cousin Ashley is in a very pretty navy dress and my cousin's handsome husband Mike is wearing purple. I wanted to pull out all of the colours.


I created a cluster of mixed texture and colour.


To pull out more of the red I used the red glitter letters, red ruffle ribbon and the red rose buds.


The second layout today features a couple of my favourite photos of some of my favourite people.
The photos were taken at the Brackley Drive In in PEI after a long day of caching.
We love our time with cousin Mandy and her hubby Alex.


I used patterned papers and embellishments from the Now & Then collection from My Mind's Eye.




The third layout today is another that I have created for my brother's vacation album.


I added lots of texture using buttons, frames, ruffle ribbon and chipboard.



Thanks for stopping by to see the last of my creations from the Spring Fling weekend.
For more crafty creations Find and Follow me on Pinterest:

1 comment:

  1. I love all three, but I especially like the middle one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!