Monday 17 March 2014

Hopeful for Spring~

Today again, I am ever hopeful for more signs of Spring and all the changes that it will bring.
We were away last week for our March Break, visiting family and friends and having some much needed down time. Now today we are getting back into the swing of things.
Today's post is a mix of a few things. A couple of announcements, a little scrappy inspiration and a few changes to the blog itself.

First of all, the streak continues and I am so very lucky to be sending off 3 more projects to Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine to be published in the Summer 2014 issue. So be sure to check it out!



During our week away, I went to an all day crop at The Cutting Garden and had such a fabulous day surrounded by some very funny ladies! I cannot remember the last time I laughed that much. We did a lot of visiting and catching up...however that led to me not getting very much done at all. These are the 2 layouts I created in 9 hours.


I brought this photo with me, knowing that I would be picking up the papers at The Cutting Garden, I  was just at a loss as to what to do with the one and only photo I had from Sean's trip to Florida with his school's band last year.
I chose to use patterned papers from a couple of Graphic 45 collections, and chipboard gears by Want 2 Scrap. I painted the gears gold using Distress Paint by Tim Holtz. I added some other metal embellishments that I picked up at the store.



The second layout was created using patterned papers and embellishments from Crate Paper's Maggie Holme's Collection.


I love the coordinating little bows!


The buttons of course are from Buttons Galore & More.



My last little bit to share today is the fabulous news I got just the other day.
I am officially a part of the Curtsey Boutique design team.
I am so very excited to start designing using their beautiful hand crafted products!
Be sure to Like them out on Facebook here, and tell them Tracy sent you:


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Find and Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!