Wednesday 26 March 2014

Hello My Name Is~

Back on the blog with another fabulous Teresa Collins collection, called Hello My Name Is.
The moment I saw this collection I knew exactly what layout I wanted to create. Our poor, sweet and crazy pooch gets called so many different names in the run of a day. Luckily she answers to them all!

So I decided to use all those cute little "Hello My Name Is" tags to help document some of Kya's nicknames.


I love the simple colour scheme of this collection. It ends up making it so easy to coordinate with so many different styles of photos.


I used a combination of coordinating letter stickers and my own hand writing for all of the names.


I also adore the coordinating gem stickers with this collection.


Take a peek at the little wooden dot embellishments, so cute! They are by My Mind's Eye.


Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout dedicated to our pooch!

Find and Follow me on:

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!