Tuesday 4 March 2014

End of the Line Inspiration ~

You may have seen some posts in the past that I have titled End of the Line Inspiration. That is because these are all layouts that I have created to sell as limited kits. They are created from the last of product that I have from each collection that I collect.
It's almost like spring cleaning for me, the ability to clean out my collection bins of those last few pieces of a beloved collection.


Baby It's Cold Outside~ Echo Park


Pirate Birthday Boy~ Bazzill Basic Patterned Paper


You Are My Happy Place~ Echo Park: Here & Now


Horn Sisters~ My Mind's Eye: Cut & Paste


Just Having a Little Fun~ Simple Stories: Magic


Father's Day 2013


Celebrate Love~ My Mind's Eye: Lost & Found

Thank you again for stopping by!
Find and Follow me on Pinterest to see some more of my creations:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!