Monday 3 March 2014

Altered Wooden Cutting Board~

This project all began before Christmas while shopping at The Great Canadian Dollar Store, when I came across this great wooden cutting board. Oddly enough, cutting up veggies on it, was not the first thought that came into my mind.
Instead, I wanted to turn it into a canvas of sorts to display one of my favourite photos.
It has a great stainless steel ring at the top of the board that would be great for hanging on the wall.


Here it is when I started. It cost $5, and I think it was totally worth it!


I used the Happy-Go-Lucky Collection from Fancy Pants Designs. I had the coordinating stickers and embellishments to play with as well.
I added chocolate brown Liquid Pearls to my little banners.


The flowers are all from Prima.
The buttons are from Buttons Galore & More.


I love how it turned out in the end.


Thank you so much for stopping by! What will you find to craft with the next time you're wandering around your favourite store?

Find and Follow me on Pinterest for more scrappy inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!