Monday 24 February 2014

Winter Crop Reveal #2~

We have been having one WILD winter thus far, and that makes it hard for us Atlantic Canadians to travel any great distance at any given time. So often there are very few big crop events planned through the winter months. But Kelly, from My Stamping Studio in Windsor decided to throw caution to the wind and plan a large crop at the end of January right in Windsor.
I decided to just go for it and book to go with some great friends to break up those winter blahs, even though I live about 5 and a half hours away. Luckily it all worked out and Mother Nature cooperated in getting us to and from Windsor safely.

So here is the second half of my reveal of weekend creations.


This wintery layout was created using paper from October Afternoon and snowflake embellishments by Martha Stewart Crafts.



This next layout is created using patterned papers and embellishments from Teresa Collins, Memorabilia Collection.




This layout full of sweetness is created using patterned papers from the Cut & Paste collection from My Mind's Eye.


The flowers are from Prima, and the buttons from Buttons Galore & More.


The last layout of my 2 post reveal is created using patterned paper and sticker embellishments from Echo Park's Here & Now collection. It and the previous My Mind's Eye collection can be found at The Cutting Garden.


The flowers are from Prima and the buttons from Buttons Galore & More.


I have had this package of multi coloured mesh for a few years now, and I finally used my first piece...I love it!


Thank you so much for stopping by for the second half of my Winter Crop Reveal!
Find and Follow me on Pinterest for more scrappy inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!