Thursday 20 February 2014

Winter Crop Reveal #1~

We have been having one WILD winter thus far, and that makes it hard for us Atlantic Canadians to travel any great distance at any given time. So often there are very few big crop events planned through the winter months. But Kelly, from My Stamping Studio in Windsor decided to throw caution to the wind and plan a large crop at the end of January right in Windsor.
I decided to just go for it and book to go with some great friends to break up those winter blahs, even though I live about 5 and a half hours away. Luckily it all worked out and Mother Nature cooperated in getting us to and from Windsor safely.

So we went, had a great time in the pet friendly Super 8 in Windsor with some great people. Here is the first half of that weekend's reveal.


This layout was a group effort, as I have been looking for purple paper and embellishments for months to go with these photos. I just do not pick up purple stuff when I see it. So the papers are a mix of those from Donna and Angela. The flowers came from Donna and Jocelyn. The rest I managed to scrounge up myself from my stash of goodies.


The letter stickers were from EK Success and Making Memories. The mustaches were from 2 different My Mind's Eye collections.


This Race Day layout was created using patterned paper and embellishments I picked up at the crop by Crate Paper, Maggie Holmes collection.


Thank you Shelley for having the perfect Thickers glitter stickers for the title.


This layout was created using the Away We Go collection by Fancy Pants.


The flowers are all from Prima, and the buttons are from Buttons Galore & More.



My last layout of the reveal today was created using the Cut & Paste collection from My Mind's Eye. I have adored the colours of this collection, and used every little bit of it that I had. You can pick it up at The Cutting Garden.


I used my 1.75" circle punch to create this fish scale look.


The buttons are again from Buttons Galore & More.


Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this first half of my Winter Crop Reveal. Check back soon to see what else I created that wintery weekend.
Find and Follow me on Pinterest for more scrappy inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!