Tuesday 25 February 2014

Well Travelled Reveal #2~

Today is my second reveal for Down a Dirt Road Scrapbooking for February.
February's kit is compiled of paper and embellishments from Carta Bella's, Well Travelled Collection.

A challenge that was placed with this kit was to make something that is Valentine's themed, being as it is February. So I created two this Love themed layout using photos from my cousins wedding this past summer.


I adore the birch bark hearts that were sent along with my kit, so pretty and I love the texture.


I added these glitter black Thickers for my title.


My second layout today, shows off a little more of the collections travel theme.


The black buttons are of course from Buttons Galore & More.



Thank you for stopping by, be sure to check out Down a Dirt Road Scrapbooking and all the fun that we have on the forum there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!