Sunday 16 February 2014

The Poochie Is In~

This is the layout that I created at home, when my original plans were to scrapbook with friends. But Mother Nature had other plans for us all. I ended up staying in Sydney for the weekend, and the crop with friends also ended up being cancelled.

So I sat down and wanted to create something fun.
This is my Charlie Brown inspired layout featuring our crazy pooch Kya.


I used the Maggie Holmes Signature Collection that I picked up at a crop hosted by My Stamping Studio in Windsor, NS. This is only the second collection that I have used from Crate Paper, and I must say, I liked it.
I used Yellow Chevron Washi Tape from We R Memory Keepers to also pick up on the Charlie Brown theme.


Having fun with my Charlie Brown theme, instead of "the Doctor is in", it's "the Poochie is in".


The flowers are all by Prima. The buttons are from Buttons Galore & More.



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Find and Follow me on Pinterest for more scrappy inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!