Friday 14 February 2014

Sketchabilities Debut: Sketch #109~


Well here we go, I am so very excited to be a part of such a talented Design Team that is followed by so many faithful fans! So welcome to my first reveal with Sketchabilities.
Here is the layout that I created based on Sketch #109.




Karan's sketches are so very detailed and I have always loved to see everyone's interpretation of them from reveal to reveal.


For this layout I used patterned paper and embellishments from the Well Travelled Collection by Carta Bella. 
You can find this collection online at Down a Dirt Road Scrapbooking, or locally at The Cutting Garden.


Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my first reveal for Sketchabilities. I hope you take the challenge and create something as well.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! Love all the distressed edges and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely layout! Love all your pretty details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!