Sunday 9 February 2014

14 Days of Love: Day 9 Simple Washi Card~

Today I am sharing a sweet and simple card. Really all that it consists of is cardstock, washi tape and some letter stickers.


I started by getting out my large Heart Punch from EK Success/Stampin' Up. I punched the shape in my top layer of cream cardstock. Using that as a guide I placed washi tape on the bottom layer in a way that it would been seen nicely through the top layer.


I added a little more wash to the top layer of the card, as well as the letter stickers to spell LOVE.
I used foam dots between the top layer and the layer with the washi underneath.


Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a little fun with Washi this Valentine's day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!