Friday 7 February 2014

14 Days of Love: Day 7 Love Notes Box~

Today's 14 Days of Love craft is something that I made for myself. I wanted something to put all the little notes that my hubby leaves me in.


The project started with a Valentine chocolate box, the bonus was, that we got to empty the box before I could craft with it!


I used the oh so pretty My Mind's Eye Valentine Collection from this year to cover the box.
The scalloped edge is created using my 0.75" circle punch.

Project Recipe:
  • My Mind's Eye patterned paper and letter stickers
  • Red Heart Doily
  • 0.75" Circle Punch (EK Success)
  • Chocolate Brown Liquid Pearls
  • Pink Liquid Pearls
  • Large Heart Punch (EK Success)


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Find and Follow me on Pinterest for more crafty inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!