Thursday 6 February 2014

14 Days of Love: Day 6 Love Banner~

Today's 14 Days of Love crafty project is a LOVE banner. Who doesn't want a little something to dress up their home for Valentine's Day.


The base of this project are actually just simple cork coasters, you can see it in the close up shot below. I painted them with Deco Art's Multi Surface Satin paint. I then added the layers of patterned papers and cardstock.


I added white streamers around the circle layer, then added some silver glittered Smooch for a little sparkle. To punch the holes in each piece, I broke out the Crop-A-Dile. Then I added the pretty red ribbon.


Project Recipe:



Thanks for stopping by and helping me spread the love!
Find and follow me on Pinterest for more inspiration

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Tracy
    I LOVE anything Valentines day...lol
    ~Mel~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!