Sunday 2 February 2014

14 Days of Love: Day 2 Sweet Treat~

Today's gift idea for someone you love is a simple Sweet Treat.
I used a Close to My Heart treat tube that I have had for a year now, and I added some simple embellishment. I added ribbon to the lid of the tube so that this treat could be hung. Where, you might ask? You could hang it where your loved one hangs their keys, maybe on the mirror in the car, or anywhere else your loved one frequents on a day to day basis. It's meant to be just a cute little surprise for someone you care about.


I added a wider ribbon, and sweet black and white polka dot button along with the Sweet tag.


Thank you for stopping by on this second day of Love. Create something for someone you love this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!