Tuesday 11 February 2014

14 Days of Love: Day 11 Wine Tag & Charm~

On the 11th day of the 14 Days of Love (also this Scrappy Chick's birthday), I chose something to include in your table decor. Something to dress up a special meal, with that special someone.

This could also be a great hostess gift for a Valentine's Day dinner party.


I chose patterned papers from a 6x6 pad of My Mind's Eye papers.
Pick it up at The Cutting Garden.


This very simple charm is just a vintage button tied to the wine glass using some pretty red ribbon. Easy, but so very pretty.


When you go to make your wine tag, a simple tip would be to quickly measure your bottle. The size of the tag should be in proportion to the size of the wine bottle. Then I measured the width of the neck of the bottle. Mine was 1.25", so I used a circle punch of the same size for the hole at the top of the tag.


Thank you so very much for stopping by. Take time today to enjoy the simplest and most important things in life this Valentine's Day.

Find and Follow me on Pinterest for more crafty inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!