Friday 10 January 2014

Upcycling Your Christmas Cards #3~

Welcome to my third and final project Upcycling my Christmas cards.
I have loved looking through the beautiful cards we had gotten this year, and then crafting with some of them. The remainder of the cards I will make into Christmas tags for next years gifts.

My final creation was this pretty little gift bag to be used next year.


I started with this card from the Gibbs family and a plain brown paper bag.
The gorgeous wooden button is from Buttons Galore & More, and the pretty ribbon is from May Arts.


The patterned paper came from scraps leftover from the Winter Wonderland Collection by My Minds Eye.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
In case you missed the first 2 posts, check out the links below, as well as the post I created last year also up cycling Christmas cards.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!