Wednesday 8 January 2014

Upcycling Your Christmas Cards #1~

Every holiday season I love opening the mailbox and receiving Christmas cards from my friends and family. Then after the holidays, we are all left with a stack of beautiful cards.
Well over the next few days I will share some ideas of what you can do with some of your favourite cards.


My first project is a scrapbook layout of course!
This layout contains 3 cards from the stack in the photo below. Like the photos I cut the cards into small squares and added them to the layout. Easy as that!


The patterned papers that I used are from the Winter Wonderland Collection by My Minds Eye.
The buttons are from the Harvest Mix by Buttons Galore & More.


The photos  of our visit with Megan and Averie were perfect for this fun and festive collection.


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check back tomorrow for another Upcycle Card Project.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!