Tuesday 21 January 2014

A Christmas Layout~

There is so much that I adore about this layout. The photo to start with, of our sweet pooch in her Christmas cocktail dress from Target. The patterned papers and embellishments are from a kit that I get monthly from ScrapShotz.

There is something about getting a box in the mail every month, I choose not to peek at whats coming online either. I like the surprise. Plus it forces you to use product that you wouldn't necessarily use. This kit arrived just before we left for the holidays, so I brought it along with me, in case I felt like getting a little crafty. I loved the patterns so much, of course I got crafty on vacation!


The patterned papers and embellishments from the kit come from SEI, Noel Collection.


The buttons I used came from Buttons Galore & More.


If you are interested in kits from ScrapShotz, be sure to check them out. Added bonus is that you will be able to create along with me with each kit. Be sure to tell them that Tracy sent you!
Thank you so much for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!