Friday 31 January 2014

14 Days of Love: Day 1 Valentine Recap~


Today I share some of the Valentine crafts that I have created in past years. I thought this would be a good way to get my 14 Days of Love posts started. I've said it before and I will say it again, Valentine's Day isn't just for lovers. It can be to celebrate all that you love in life. Family, friends, children or parents...tell someone that you love them this Valentine's Day.

Each project title is linked to it's original post if you would like to learn more about creating them.

Filled with date night ideas from those who attended our wedding.














Family Love Altered Canvas






Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you stop by to see the rest of my 14 Days of Love creations!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!