Tuesday 10 December 2013

Winter & Holidays Challenge~

This is my very last post for Use It Tuesday, the challenge blog that encourages you to dig into your stash of crafting goodies to create.
The creators and organizers of Use It Tuesday have decided to end the challenge blog's life on a high note, and focus on other future endeavors. Thank you for having me as a part of your very creative design team and all the best in the future.

So for this last challenge, the theme is Winter & Holidays.


I chose to go with a Christmas theme. I have had this pack of K&Company die cuts for about 5 years, I have used some of them creating cards. But still had a huge stack.


I created a wreath of sorts out of the die cuts, by first tracing a light circle in pencil, the same size as the piece that gets adhered over top.


It created a fun festive look to go along with last years photo of Margaret at her Christmas Band Concert.



Thank you to all of you that have taken the challenge in the past at Use It Tuesday, and I look forward to challenging you in the future.
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!