Friday 13 December 2013

Quick Gift Idea: Recipe Journal~

Do you need a quick little crafty gift to add to a gift basket or perhaps to give with a gift card this Holiday Season? Well this cute little Recipe Journal could be your answer!
A Recipe Journal is a useful little gift, that I personally use all the time. I look for new recipes online from time to time, and before I try them, I will write them down in the journal. Once it is tested and family approved then I will commit a recipe to a card in my recipe box.


A recipe journal can be created using any regular notebook. I simply covered it with some pretty patterned papers and embellishments, and voila! A sweet and simple gift.


Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you include something handmade in your Holiday giving this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!