Friday 20 December 2013

One Left Over~

I love Teresa Collins. I think I have mentioned this before. One of her coordinating embellishments with the Memorabilia Collection is sequins. I knew when I saw it that I wanted to create a large glittering layer of it. A tedious process I must say. There are 200 sequins in the pack and to create the layer that you see in my layout, took 199!
I was a little nervous when rounding that last corner, whether I would have enough...or scrap the idea and move onto the next. But in the end I love how it turned out.


Although you can't tell, but Zoe's dress had a golden coloured sequins top, so I thought the glitz worked well.



I hope the next time you have the chance to add a little glitz to your project, that you choose "of course"! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! Your attention to detail never ceases to amaze me; and the crisp lines and neatness of it all is so wonderful. Bravo!! Wonderful job; for sure one to submit for publication Tracy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!